Cannabidiol Life CBD Oil from offers full spectrum, all natural relief with no additives, flavors, or artificial ingredients. Their gentle extraction method retains more of the beneficial plant nutrients, leaving it with a natural and very mild hemp flavor without the bitterness present in many oils. The strength is consistent from bottle to bottle, you simply choose the amount you need. The 250mg bottle offers a low cost option to try the oil, while the 6000mg bottle offers the greatest value per mg (at only 4.7 cents per mg).
Manufacturer: Cannabidiol Life
Type: Full Spectrum (trace THC) Oil. Full details of the types of products can be found in our Blog.
CBD Strengths: All Cannabidiol Life CBD Oils are 50mg per ml strength. The number of milligrams per bottle vary based on the bottle size.
250mg (5ml / 1/6ozbottle)
750mg (15ml / 1/2oz bottle)
1500mg (30ml /1oz bottle)
3000mg (60ml / 2oz bottle)
6000mg (120ml / 4oz bottle)
Hemp Source: Colorado
Extraction Method: Ethanol Extraction using ethanol created from the hemp. Prior to extraction, all seeds and stems are removed along with the bitterness they bring.
Carrier Oil: Organic Mid Chain Triglyceride Oil from Coconuts
Organic: USDA certified organic
What we love: What we really love is the taste. This is the smoothest, least bitter CBD oil we have tasted. What we also think is fantastic is that they have chosen to keep the strength consistent. This means that no matter which bottle you buy, you get 50mg per ml. This makes dosing less confusing. Each dropper is calibrated, so you can see exactly what fraction of a ML you are getting in a dose.
Full Description from the Cannabidiol Life:
Cannabidiol Life CBD Oil – Full Spectrum
Our Cannabidiol Life CBD Oil is NON-PSYCHOTROPIC. This simply means there is no “high” effect associated with our oils. The “high” a person feels from other products may be indicative of the THC that may not have been extracted properly.
MEDICAL MARIJUANA DOCTOR APPROVED CBD OIL
Medical Cannabis Lecturer, Industry Educator, Author of the Book “Hope & Healing, The Case For Cannabis”, and World-Renowned Medical Marijuana Doctor Endorsed Cannabidiol Life…
“This is the most effective CBD oil I’ve ever tried. “ – Joseph Rosado, MD
VERY IMPORTANT DIFFERENCES THAT WE BRING TO THE CBD INDUSTRY
- Quality From seed to shelf
- Premium Cultivar Selection
- Pre-Extraction Processes
- U.S. Patented Extraction Method
For a more general understanding of the three most popular extraction methods used in the CBD industry, please read: Best Way On How To Extract CBD From Hemp
SUGGESTED USE (WITH DETAILED INSTRUCTIONS)
- Servings Per Day
– Two times a day for relief (morning and night)
– 3-4 times a day for extreme relief
- Best Time To Take CBD Oil
– Always take on an empty stomach or with fatty-rich foods to help with bioavailability
- Suggested Serving Size & Consumption Guidance
– Use the provided calibrated black bulb dropper, take out 0.5mL (25mg) – 1mL (50mg)
– Place CBD oil under the tongue and leave it there for 20-30 seconds
– Repeat steps 1-3 up to 4 times per day
PRODUCT ADVICE & PRECAUTIONS:
- Store in a cool, dry, and dark environment
- Do not leave in direct sunlight
- For sanitary purposes, avoid touching the dropper to any part of your mouth
- Always consult with a medical professional before making any alterations to your diet
HELPFUL RESOURCES, PRODUCT EDUCATION, & CUSTOMER SERVICE OPTIONS
We understand that everyone is unique and all our customers will most likely be dealing with very different issues. That is why Cannabidiol Life curated these hand-selected resources for you below (bookmark this page before you leave)
- Article on, “What Is CBD?” | Click Here
- List of potential wellness benefits of CBD for specific conditions | Click Here
Certificates of Analysis